DIY paper tassel garland for a mermaid theme
DIY tassel garland is a cost effective way to decorate around a center table or space. With the right technique, making a tassel garland can be quick and easy! Each package makes 5 individual tassels, below video shows a tassel garland made from 3 colors (=3 packages), a total of 15 tassels. Please see steps below:
1. On a flat surface, spread out the paper tassel and start to remove one layer at a time from the center.
2. Start folding the single layer tassel from one end to the other along the centerline. Give it a few twist, loop around your finger, and secure.
3. Run your fingers through the tassel from top to bottom to break off the ends.
4. Repeat with above steps for all tassels.
5. String the tassels one by one, you can make a knot on the string to secure the position of each tassel. It is recommended to do some calculations beforehand based on the garland length you desire and number of tassels to find out how far apart tassels should be.
6. Secure tassel garland onto wall or others by clear tape.